Monday, November 22, 2010

Ivory Coast - From Miss Asiya Saeed

From: 
 
My name is Miss Asiya Saeed the only daughter of Late Fatimah and Mohammed  Saeed  My father and mother were cocoa merchant when they were both alive My Mother was strucked by cancer which she suffered and died, my father was poisoned by his business associates which he suffered and died. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in Abidjan where he was admitted, He secretly called me on his bed side and disclosed to me the sum of (US$4 Million) Four Million Dollars, he left in account in one of the bank here in Abidjan, it was the money he intended for investment abroad before he was poisoned. My late father instructed me that I should contact his friend abroad to assist me transfer the money into his oversea account where it will be save and invested wisely and I have tried to reach him in the email my late father gave me but the mail returned Delivery failed. Because of the current political problem here in Ivory Coast I decided to transfer the money abroad to be save and invested.
Therefore, I am crying and seeking for your kind assistance in the following ways: (1) To contact the bank
were the money was deposited and assist me open a safe bank account into where the money will be
transferred for investment. (2) To serve as a guardian of this money since I am a girl of 19 years old.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education. As soon as I
receive your urgent reply indicating your interest to assist me I will give you the contact of the bank where
the money was deposited and all information. I will be waiting for your mail Yours lovely, Miss Asiya Saeed

No comments:

Post a Comment