Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Senegal - From Mr. Jimmy Phillip

From: 

ATTENTION: PLEASE,

FROM,THE DESK OF Mr jimmy Phillip
THE Audit Director of a Bank (S.G.B.S)
SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL (S.G.B.S)
www.sgbs.sn/carte_af.htm

Dear Friend,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise.I am Mr jimmy Phillip,the audit
Director of a Bank[S.G.B.S],during  the course of our auditing I discovered a floating
fund in an account opened in the bank since 2000 and since 2003 nobody has operated on
this account again.After going through  some  old files in the records I  discovered 
that the owner of the account died without a [heir] hence the money is floating,I need
your urgent assistance in transferring the money


I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to
repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.I need your urgent assistance
in transferring the sum of ($15) Million US Dollars only to your account within 10 or 14
banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim.I want the
bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer who died
along with his families an air crash since 31st October 2003.I don't want the money to go
into government treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I am contacting
you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased
customer.


Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are
not interested.Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business
will be executed and also note that I have agreed that 45 % of this money will be for you
as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account,5 % will be set aside
for expenses incurred during the business and 50 % would be for me. There after I will visit
your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. if you agree to handle
this business with me. I am expecting your urgent response as soon as you receive my message.

Reply to my private mail...[ http://my.mc453.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=mrjimmy.phillip@yahoo.com.hk ]


Regard,
Mr jimmy Phillip

No comments:

Post a Comment