Friday, December 3, 2010

Ghana - From Georgina Kofi

From: 

Good Day.
I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not had
previous correspondence, please bear with me.
I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a
special reason why I decided to contact you,
I am Georgina Kofi 23 years old girl from Ghana , the only Daughter of Late
Elizabeth Kofi family.
I decided to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my
Uncles.
They planned to take away my entire late fathers assets and properties from
me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to anywhere I can have a good life but my uncle
hid away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.
Luckily he did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains
important documents relating to a consignment box with pin number (BFXX
12607) deposited in standard security company which contains ONE HUNDRED AND
TWENTY FIVE KILROS OF GOLD AND USD$6.750, 000 Usa Dollars which I am the
next of king with standard security company here in Ghana .
So I decided to run to an orphanage camp where I am presently hiding under
Church of GOD .
I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and
investment assistance in anywhere in the world.

I shall forward to you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your
acceptance to assist me for the Clearance and transportation of my two
consignment boxes to your country,
and investment of the money in your country or any where you will like to
invest the money.
As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my
studies, as I was formerly a Medical student, when the crisis started, If
you are willing to help me in this kindly get back to me as soon as
possible.

I am waiting for your urgent and positive response.
Please do keep this only to your self; I plead with you not to disclose it
till I come over your country after the shipment from the company.
I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation of your
effort for a successful transportation.

Thank you and God richly bless you,
Yours truly Georgina Kofi.

No comments:

Post a Comment