Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ivory Coast - From Miss Linda Johnson

From: 

GREETINGS FROM Linda Johnson
I need ur help Immediately.
Mrs. Linda Johnson
Zone 4 Avenue,
Abidjan - Cte d'Ivoire.

Beloved Friend,

Greetings to you, with warm heart I offer my friendship, and I hope this mail meets you in good time. I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business.Though,this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains one of the fastest medium of communication. However, strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past, I have some fund, which I will like to invest with you as partners. If you accept this offer, let me know in other to give you more details.I came across your contact via online penpal profiles in my earnest search for the right person to handle a transaction with me and I apologize if the content of my mail or method of approach are contrary to your moral ethics,but I had to reach you through this medium.

I am Mrs. linda Johnson from Siarre leone West Africa. I am married to Chief Dr.Edwin Johnson Iovry Coast Citizen who worked with a construction company in East Africa for twenty Years before he died in the tsunami disasters, we were married but without Any children and presently I am 70 Years old. When my late husband was Alive he deposited the amount of USD5.5M. (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars)with a Security Company.

Am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment Cancer of the lungs, I want you to use 90% of this money to fund churches, Orphanages and widows around the world but in my name Mrs.Linda Johnson. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the details and the information of the Security Co.,

Send Your Reply to this Email ID Below if you are interested.

lndjohnson2010@yahoo.com

God Bless You!

Mother Linda Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment