Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sierra Leone - From Mrs Mabbel Maxwell

iFrom: 
My dear,

I know that this mail may come to you as surprise ,I am Mrs Mabbel the
wife to Dr Luther Maxwell Yome the former director general of Sierra-Leone
Gold and diamond corporation also work for good seven year in Accra Ghana
who was assassinated by the rebels loyal to Foday Sankoh the (R U F)leader.
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my Son
(David)intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you
before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in
life.

There is this huge amount of Eight million five hundred and thirty
thousand U.S dollars ($8,530,000.00) which my late Husband kept for us with
at this (GHANA COMMERCIAL TRUST BANK)
Now I and my Son have decided to invest these money in your country or
anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons to,
and transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment
purposes on these areas:

1). Telecommunication
2). The Transport Industry
3). Five Star Hotel
4). Real Estate
If you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to
you 30% Of the total fund.

Reply Yours Truly
mabbelmaxwell101@gmail.com,
if you are interested.
Thanks,

SEND THE BELOW DETAILS TO THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR TRANSACTION
Address:
*City/State:
*Nationality:
*Sex:
*Email Address:
*Phone no:
*Occupation:
*Age:
*international passport

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
I remain yours sister.
Mrs Mabbel Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment