Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ghana - From Mr. Idris Ibrahim

From: 

Mr Idris Ibrahim
The spokesman of a Akwatia
a town in the Gold Producing
part of Ghana

Esteemed Compliments
I anticipate that you read this mail quickly and let me know your opinion or willingness on this classified information that I will release to you.


Firstly, I am a happily married man with 4 kids
It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problem, but I don't know how you will feel about this, but I am telling you that this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this business with me. I only hope we can assist each other. But If you don't want this business offer kindly forget about it as I will not contact you again.

I am Mr Idris Ibrahim. The spokesman of a Royal Community in (Akwatia), a town in the Gold Producing part of Ghana, which is the largest gold producing country in West Africa.

We have had problems with the previous regimes of our country over our rich gold fields, but have been favored by the present NDC administration, therefore we have been in mining operation since January 2009 till date, so we have a total of 500 kilograms of gold dust presently which we intend to sell and use part of the proceeds to acquire Ultra Modern Mining Equipments to expand our mining capacity and skills.

I am willing to come to meet with you if you are interested, with the following verifiable documents for your records and confirmation about my backgrounds and legitimacy.

1. Mineral Commission and Mines Department of Ghana “Correspondences”.
2. Feasibility report for the alluvial gold.
3. Africa and Ghana maps showing the position of our gold fields.
4. Five Site Plans of our Goldfields.
5. Environmental Protection Agency Agreement.
6. Exploration gold samples and goldfield pictures.
7. Work programme for further exploration of hard rock gold ore deposit in our goldfields.
8. Exploration license (extracts) copies.
9. Certificate of Incorporation and Commencement of Business.
10. Geological Survey and history of the goldfields and the surroundings.

Brief Info About Akwatia (my town):

Akwatia is a small town located in the Kwaebibirem District, Ghana (Eastern Region). Diamonds were first discovered along the River Birim, in an area nineteen miles northwest of Akwatia, in 1919. Over 100 million carats of diamonds have been recovered from the area by the British Government (our colonial masters) before gold was later discovered in my very location of the town. My town is a place where lucky farmers sometimes finds nugget gold and diamonds in the ground during farming, mostly after major rain falls.

The land of my entire community according to geological analysis has large deposit of gold/diamond and it is the only part of Ghana where you get 23+-karat purity of gold, others are below. Our advantage is that, my family rules over majority of the land within my area, therefore we don't operate on just one site. Another advantage is that, you find more gold along the River Birim and we own majority of the land along the river (which is what brought about the dispute between the government and my family). We also have the right or the power to negotiate and own any land of our choice within our community.
I wish to assure you sincerely that we have enormous opportunities to benefit if your utmost cooperation, sincerity and confidentiality will be given to us.

I will personally meet with you for detail 
discussion right after confirmation of your 
acceptance to work with us.

Please send email to: idris14142010@hotmail.com to confirm your willingness and ability, providing your direct phone numbers where I can call you.

Regards,
Mr Idris Ibrahim

No comments:

Post a Comment