Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nigeria - From Hajia Turai Yar'Adua

From: 

Hello Dear!

I am Hajia Turai YarAdua, wife of Umar Yar'Adua Late Nigeria President who died
on Wednesday 5th of March 2010 after long illness described as "acute pericarditis.
I seek your indulgence to partnership with me in an investment worth $48.8million Usd
which would be of mutual benefit for my family and yours, due to the
confidential nature of this investment I need a total foreigner a non Nigerian
to handle and stand as beneficiary to this fund safely lodged in a financial
institution with secret codes.

For your assistance and partnership I would be willing to offer 25% of the lot,
if you?re willing to assist and partner with me urgently responds via email
stating your full name and direct confidential telephone number for verbal
discussion.

FULL NAMES:================
AGE:======================
SEX:======================
MARITAL STATUS:===========
OCCUPATION:===============
COMPANY:===========================
RESIDENTIAL/OFFICE ADDRESS:====
PHONE:===========
CELL PHOME:===============

Bearing in mind of my statue and family name this transaction should be handled
with utmost secrecy, for more details of the death of my late husband and my
family you can access this link below:

http://allafrica.com/stories/201002250872.html

Sincerely,
Hajia Turai YarAdua
http://www.blogger.com/mc/compose?to=yaradua_h@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment